Amazon

Tears of marriage Ep. 13 & 14



Author: Gregory Wanyonyi

Chelagat's confession confused me more. I was sure my wife was cheating on me. I believed she was having an affair with Henry and here Chelagat is saying that the one responsible for her pregnancy was called Henry. He is a married man too. I wanted to ask her about his wife's but I decided to go against it. I didn't want her to guess that maybe I knew the man. All said and done, I now had two assignments to accomplish. One to find out who my wife was seeing outside our marital vows and which Henry had impregnated Chelagat. 
I dropped Chelagat at her home and promised to check on her once I get home. She requested me to pick her for school the next day which I agreed. I respected her and cherished her as my friend. After she bade me goodbye, I drove to the hospital where I picked my wife and Ken back home. I didn't want to get into trouble with my wife so I decided not to ask her where she was during the day when i brought the boy home. Instead I went to the kitchen and prepared supper for my family. My wife joined me there and requested for my phone which I gave her without a second thought. There was nothing to hide from her but I requested her not to call Chelagat again. As usual she smirked and went to the sitting room with my phone forgetting hers in the kitchen. " Thank you for being there for me princess. You are such an amazing woman. I enjoyed it today" That was a text that popped on her phone. I wanted to see the sender of the text but as usual her phone had a password that I didn't know. All in all I had read the message. It hurt me but there was nothing I could do about it. I had no evidence to pin her down. I felt like crying but my tears were worthless. There are some problems that tears don't solve and this was one of them. My heart bled. My wife came for her phone and read the message, I saw her smile as she she replied to it. Her happiness seemed to be in the phone. I wanted to ask her, I wanted to ask her why she was cheating on me and who was that man that I'd better than me? But no evidence. I swallowed it again. During dinner, that's when I remembered I hadn't called Chelagat as I had promised so I requested my wife to give me my phone. To my annoyance, my wife had been insulting Chela using my phone. The texts she had written made me lose my appetite. Not in her condition, not after knowing that she was expectant. I left the house to call her; she was sobbing. I tried to console her but she could not listen to any of that. What I didn't know was why my wife hated Chelagat this much. Personally I had not done anything to warrant this kind of behavior from my wife toward her. This was when an idea struck my mind, does my wife know the Henry that is responsible for Chelagat's pregnancy? Is he the same man she told her to stop giving him her pussy? I decided to check on Fidelis. She picked my call. I was surprised since I expected her hubby to be at home. "Thank you for calling Greg, I was thinking about you just now." "Oooh, a coincidence beautiful girl, I was thinking of you too." I replied. "Henry is not at home. I just wish you were here with me to make me happy again." She said and laughed. "I just didn't know how to answer her. Honestly, I had missed her too. She made me happy for the time we were together. "That's my wish too girl, at least we need to talk." I replied and hanged the call after I saw my wife coming. "You were talking to your prostitute again!" She said as she slapped me across my face.
"Real men don't slap back a woman after being slapped, being cool doesn't make one a less man"
 My heart ached, I felt bitter and for once in my life I felt like being away from my wife. My anger was taking control of me and I understand what I can do when angry. My hands clenched into a fist. I wanted to box her but I remembered she is only a woman. Real men don't beat up women. I wanted to be a real man so I just left her and entered the house. My son saw the change in my mood and started crying. This hurt me. I had never wanted to see my boy cry. "Am sorry son, dad will be fine I said as I hugged him." I then released him and went to the bedroom, i threw myself on the bed. I just wanted to be alone and being in this house will just cause chaos. So I changed into a jeans and T shirt and left. I found the boy playing with his tablet. "Dad don't forget to bring me chocolate" He said without raising his head. "Okay big boy." I replied. I found Sharon in the parking lot making a call. She had not seen me so I had the chance to hear her conversation. Unfortunately, she was summing it up and the only thing I heard was "I miss you too." When she turned, I had just entered my car ready to start the engine. I saw her running toward me as I drove minutes later, I received a text from her. ",Go sleep with your whores, what kind of man are you?." I bit my lower lip, to avoid causing an accident, I parked my vehicle in the flash parking. I was deep in thought. Did I make a mistake in choosing Sharon as my wife. Not really, this was not the wife I married. My wife was a humble woman. She has really changed. Her work place held the answers to my questions. But how do I get to the bottom of everything? Do I employ a spy to follow her up? No, that's the last thing I can ever do. I was still lost in the world of thought when I saw a figure of a woman I knew enter a clinic. She was accompanied by a man. Yes, she was dressed like Chelagat. I knew her dressing code and most of her clothes were familiar to me. For the man, I only saw the coat; A leather jacket. Anyway maybe it was not her. "Where are you Greg." It was a text from Fidelis. As if we were reading from the same page because I had wanted to ask her the same. "Am headed to poa place." I replied. " Ok I'll find you there. I just need to see you now." She texted back. " It's ok, hope all is well." I replied. But instead of texting back, she called. I could sense bitterness in her voice and the only way to help her was a face to face conversation. After talking to her, I decided to leave where I had parked because I felt relieved. Before I left, I checked the door of the clinic and it was locked. I hadn't seen anybody leave, not even the proprietor since it was a private clinic. I called Chelagat's number but it went unanswered. " To hell with her." I cursed as I engaged the drive gear. " I have more problems to solve in my marriage that needed me. Why should I bother myself with other people's affairs." 
Five minutes later, I was seated in a dark corner of the pub. In my life, I had never set my foot in a bar. My wife had pushed me to this place. At first I felt out of place but as time went by, I started feeling at peace. The music played was cool but I just didn't like the sight of women in miniskirts. It reminded me of how my wife had changed from the beautiful woman I married to a person I don't understand at all. I was busy sipping my Alvaro when one of the women came and sat to the empty chair next to me. From the look in her eyes, she was one of the prostitutes I hear of. "Hello Greg." She greeted me. I dropped the glass in my hand which broke into pieces. 

To be continued...

Please leave your comments below, they are highly appreciated. Also bookmark our page for easy access then Subscribe (IT'S FREE) to get notified whenever we post. Share our post to all your friends through the social media links below.

Post a Comment

0 Comments