Amazon

MAGICAL ICE CREAM – Ep.1 - Border Town


Author: Kanina


*Editors note: A story that progresses slowly so you need to be patient with it.

It was a cool Saturday afternoon; I had just returned from my routine evening jog. I had taken upon myself to keep a healthy lifestyle. Usually on a normal weekday we would meet at a local improvised gym club to engage in some exercises. On weekends my gym guys were not around since they would travel to be with their families for the weekend. I didn't have a family myself but was working hard towards one. I was seeing a number of female friends and was gaging who is best fit for the position of a wife and more so a life partner and a mother to my two handsome boys and our lastborn would be a beautiful girl. I even had their names set in my mind. I am in my early twenties and was on my second month after landing a white collar job in a financial institution. Working in a financial institution at this border town made it an easy task to win any lady. Let's catch up in a different piece where I will give my experiences with the ladies.

 

It had been an hour of vigorously work out, my headphones over my head and cool music was playing to distract me from the extreme workout. My tracksuit was now soaked in sweat and I could feel it stuck on my skin. I checked my timer as I entered the door to my executive bedsitter. I was two minutes faster compared to my previous time of 47minutes and 23 seconds for 15 laps around the field. I lay on my 6X6 bed to catch my breath before I could have a cold shower.

It was about quarter past 3pm, the cold shower felt so relaxing. I took a glass of cold passion juice and lay on my lazy boy sofa watching a music show playing on a popular television station that specifically played African music. I reached for my phone and realized that I had missed a call from a now very common number on my call log. Her name was Annah working for the same financial institution but she was based in the head office. I dialed her number

Me: "Hi beautiful, sorry I didn't mean to miss your call I was taking a shower"

Her: "Mmmmmh, hi too, I thought you were busy and didn't want to bother" I understood what she meant and quickly defended myself

Me: "Am just coming from my usual jog and I think my phone was on silent mode that's why I dint hear my phone ring. How is your Saturday going"I asked to change the subject

Her: "Just coming from Mwiki, Emmah my colleague at operations was blessed with a bouncing baby boy, and we organized to go visit her"

Me: "wow that's nice of you"

Her: "What about yours" She asked

Me: "Nothing much just relaxing in the house, feeling bored"

Her: "Can I come around"

Me: "That will be nice"

 

I didn't think for one minute that she meant to come. I was surprised to receive a call from her two hours later asking about the whereabouts of matatus to the border town. It was late and I didn't think she would get a mat.

****************

It all started about a fortnight ago amid work desperations and frustrations, and I am grateful that it changed not for better but the best. Life in the office at the border town was hell since nothing seemed to work out. It is not that I dint do my part or maybe I was incompetent for the job, this is because my facilitators at the head office din't do what they were employed to do or maybe they simply dint care.

 

Flashback.

This was not just any morning; this was the day that I believed would change my life. I was attending an interview at a Major Financial institution in the country. Unlike other days I woke up unusually early, said a short prayer though this was after a very long time. I put on my borrowed suit which was oversize because this is what I could get after a last minute disappointment from my friend who worked at a local sacco as a cashier. Although I woke up quite early I left the house a few minutes after Seven in the morning. You will relate if you once lived in an informal settlements of the capital city. Dressed in a borrowed suit I could not risk leaving the house any earlier otherwise I would be suspected to be rich and with some valuables.


I had been advised to peruse the daily newspaper as most probably I would get a question from it. Upon descending the bus after a fifteen minutes' drive to the city I bought The days' newspaper. My interview was slated for 12oclock so I had enough time to peruse the newspaper and other material about the financial institution.

The Interview.

After about three hours waiting at the reception. The secretary came from the throughway leading to the boardroom and this time she called my name. My heart skipped, the time had come for me to face the panel that would probably make or destroy my day.

She was a short slender lady, she wat the same height as my shoulder. She was smartly dressed and I envied her. She must be enjoying what she is doing "leading others to their chopping boards" unaware of what to expect I followed her.

The panel entailed of five people, three gentlemen and two ladies including the secretary. They sat next to each other in a semicircular manner facing the door to the boardroom. I was given a seat next to the door, placed my documents to a seat next to me.

"I see that you have todays newspaper, tell me the headline" I thought He was joking. Without thinking a second "Four die at a police station in Naivasha" He realized that I was tense because the headline was "Four die at a petrol station in Naivasha"

"Let's go off board a bit to relax your mind" he said "What's your favorite team in the English Premier League" "Chelsea" I lied. I am not a fan of football persay but I follow from a distance.

"Who scored the first goal in their marcm between Manchester United over the weekend" I blamed rehearsal for the interview for excuse not to embarrass myself. "You must be well prepared then" He queried. I just nodded

The first session was about the organization, its Management and its philosophies which I was well vast with. The second session was a walk in the park as it pertained questions about my profession. Having been taking part time classes at the college of Indemnity, the answers were at my finger times before the claims Manager could finish reading out the question. I could see that she was impressed. The third and the final session gave me a headache but I tried my best through. It involved general questions across board. From the question about Iraqi's 1st prime minister, who I later learnt that He is Abdi Al-RahmanAl-Gillani and served for two years between 1920 – 1922.There was also a question about the smallest country in the world which I confidently answered to their surprise- Vatican City measuring 0.2 square miles, situated on the western bank of the Tiber River with a population of 794 as at the year 2010. Then it was my time to ask a question and sure I had one for the panel. As is norm I was given a timeline of a fortnight to expect their call to know is I passed or not. Sure enough two days before expiry of the fortnight I received a call from a now common number inviting me for orientation and training.

Hosted at a popular restaurant the fourteen days moved very fast. What I really envied is new friends and the tasty meals. On the last day we received our posting letters and as was rumored I was posted to the border town branch. Its name sounded as one of those from the north eastern part of the state. I had executed a deed accepting to work at any part of the republic so I dint have a recompense. After a four hours' drive across massive plains we finally got to the border town and I must confess I fell in love with the town away from the hustles and hubbubs of the capital.

End of Flashback

For seven days I worked alongside my predecessor which I feel passes at a click of a finger. There was so much to learn amid customer introductions and visitations. All seemed to work very smooth until she left and everything seemed like training a cork to bark. With the help of my new found friends who had been posted to different branches in the nation I was able to navigate through the new learnt system. The problem was contacting the Operations team in head office. The operations department was tasked with facilitating the branches with their requests and dispatching various certificates of motor insurance to the respective branches. Various persons were assigned various branches who they would facilitate the requests. The border town branch was Assigned to Annah. The mode of communication between the two parties was official email and follow up on office desk telephone. Unfortunately, the operations team was notorious with not answering calls. I was put in a situation you aren't sure what to expect or not. Complaints by furious clients started flowing at the manager's office. I tried explaining my case by she could not hear any of it as she always compared me with my predecessor who according to her was perfect. Sometime a request made on Monday had not been acted on by Friday leave alone being dispatched to the branch. My life in the office became a living hell on earth, I longed for evening to go away.

On one of the Fridays' I called Emmahs' extension seeking to follow up on my request. Unexpectedly the person on the other side answered

Her: Hello

Me: "hello! Hello!" I could not believe it. I think she was in a good mood that day. She was soft spoken, fluent in English although her native language had an effect from time to time. One needed to be cautious on what she meant when for example Luanda and Rwanda was used in a sentence. Anyway I understood and it dint matter much, I was overwhelmed with the fact that I would get my requests.

Her: "Border town what can I do for you today" usually they always referred us by our branch names.

I took her through my weeks' requests and only acted surprised. Your dint receive that too? Have you checked with other branches? No! Yes! Was my answer althrough. For once I was sure that I would receive my requests on Saturday morning.

In a long time, I would have a very peaceful weekend, having sorted all the clients satisfactorily. When it was about noon I called Annah to say thanks.

Her: "Border town! which other one didn't you receive" She asked.

Me: "I received all of my weeks' requests, I am calling to say thanks"

Her: "wow welcome"

Me: "What's up for the weekend" I tried to create a conversation outside the usual work talk.

Her: "Nothing much unless you want to light it up for me"

Me: "How can I light it up for you, I asked"

Her: "I love Ice cream"

Me: "consider that done I assured. I had a chance to ask for her number and I didn't let it slip"

 

I dint apprehend the fairy-tale the cold substance caused on the damsel until Monday the following week. I would get a reply on every request I made with a four word that I really loved "DONE" and I would reply "THANKS" On one of the many replies I queried about the ice cream and that how a very lengthy conversation ensued and was later transferred to our personal mobile phones. It got soo personal that in a few days I received the following photo on my WhatsApp.


It was a quarter to midnight when she finally arrived. All through the journey she cursed her decision. She din't imagine it was that far. On the other had I encouraged her that she was almost.

I had been waiting for her at the town as I passed time in a local entertainment joint. I was waiting to pick her when she arrived. I was lost of words when I saw her, we hugged took her hand and led the way talking about how crazy this seemed. She was short chocolate beautiful lady. Her braided hair marched her perfectly and lay loose on her shoulders and back. Her face was round and smile characterized her beauty. Her eyes made me shy and looked the other way when hers met mine. Her Boobs were of medium size and lay horizontal to her chest. Her nipples protruded in her bra because of the cold weather I guess. Her translucent top gave them a clear view from a short distance. The jeans pants she was wearing openly displayed her curves and just got me fantasizing.

I helped her with the bag as we got to the house, I untied her shoe laces and led her to the only seat in the house "the lazy boy "She seemed very tired, I got her a glass of cold mango juice and proceeded to warm her food. It was fried chicken, some veggies and white rice. We talked as we ate the food. I could tell she enjoyed the food especially the chicken. I had used a recipe I once learned from my mother when I was a few years younger.

After our food she offered to clear the table to my surprise. When she returned we just sat silent, I didn't know what to do. I could not fathom how someone I once hated to much for making my life a hell now sat with me in my house.She expected me to say or do something but I dint.I just sat there like a scarecrow. Trying to compose myself I picked the remote and increased the volume of the television.

She understood that I was afraid to make a move so she did. In a moment she smiled and the next thing her lips were working out mine. I felt a lighting through my whole body. Her soft lips tasted strawberry, she kissed so nicely that I at some point wondered who taught her how to. I held her head by the chin to get comfortable. Now my body and hers were too close that I could feel her heavy breaths.

She stopped for a moment and looked direct to my eyes, this time I was confident enough to face her. I could feel the eyes communicate. I held her and hugged her so tight that I could feel her boobs rise on my chest as she breathed in and out. I unbuttoned her top and in the process a few buttons were flying in the air. Her bra gave me a headache but she came in handy. I helped her lay on the sofa so that I now lay on her. My hand on her boobs as I kissed her lips, neck and finally on her erect nipples. I could not resist to notice her groans as I worked on the nipples, one on my lips and the other between my index finger and the thumb of my left hand, the right one had found its way between her legs and in to her panties. I felt her scream loudly as my hand landed on the clit,I had to stop to increase the volume of the music system otherwise we would awaken the neighbors. She posed like a tiger ready to pounce on its prey. She helped undress me as I also struggled with her tight pair of jeans.

I strategically placed her on the sofa in that my head was between her legs and my tongue was not new to the job. I loved the taste of her honey pot which was now very wet. The tongue did a perfect job that the moans increased as if in a rhythm until she let out a sharp scream" I am cuuuuuumming"

Now it was her turn to return the favor. She held my now erect penis like it was a piece of stick. She led me to the bed and there I was facing the ceiling. She first gave me a hand job which was nothing compared to the blow job. I could feel her teeth cling on my dick,the feeling was soo awesome that I dint care if by mistake be bit it off all I wanted was for her not to stop. I couldn't hold anymore, I positioned her so that she was on her fours, my hands on her waist pressing it against the bed so that her butt was a bit raised. I penetrated her from behind and she screamed as each inch of my manhood penetrated her vigina. Her pussy was tight that I could feel her walls squeeze against my penis. It really felt awesome to be in her and she also enjoyed a lot. I thrust her pussy slow by slow but with time she was able to accommodate the whole thing with ease. I supported my body with my knees and held her by her waist and her braids so that she was airborne. At this point I increased the thrusting speed such that I could feel my penis hit her cervical walls. All this time she was all on moans, I saw tears come from her eyes as she looked behind to see me. As the urge to cum increased the faster I thrust her such that when I delivered a load of semen into the vigina I let the usual sharp scream. It was soo satisfying and relaxing, we just lay on the bed facing each other and in no time we were deep asleep.


To be continued.....


Author to this article please send me your information and details through our contact form below so I can update it. Anyone else interested in providing their articles you are free to send them through paspasip.musungu1@blogger.com and please include your details. Thank you.


Please leave your comments below, they are highly appreciated. Also bookmark our page for easy access then Subscribe (IT'S FREE) to get notified whenever we post. Share our post to all your friends through the social media links below.


Post a Comment

2 Comments