Amazon

KEN THE PROTECTOR CHAPTER 20 – Intelligence


Ken knew he was cornered and simply obeyed. They were rangers. At that moment, Achara and Alphas 
had already gone and were out of danger.
“Who are you?” The rangers asked Ken.
“I am their hired bodyguard and when I saw a leopard approaching them, I had to step up and ensure they 
are safe. They are my tourists.” Ken said.
“Do you have a license for the firearm?” one ranger asked.
“Yes.” Ken said. He hoped they will not ask for it.
“Did you record yourself at the gate that you are around?” A ranger asked.
“No, I am supposed to be secretive.” Ken told them.
“You can be handled as a criminal at this rate.” A ranger said.
“I know, but what am I supposed to do to protect my client? I move around with her.” Ken said.
The rangers looked at each other. They did not know how to handle Ken. He seemed innocent and was 
answering all their questions. Nevertheless, they were not letting him go.
“You are coming with us.” They told Ken.
------
Ken did not want to resist. He knew anything would lead to him probably killing them but he was not in 
the mood to kill anyone.
When they got to the office, Ken was taken to senior Warden’s office. He had already managed to convince 
the rangers that he was a high-profile bodyguard thus they let him be handled by the senior most officer 
around.
“You were to register with us when entering the park, my men could have killed you!” the senior warden 
told Ken.
“I am sorry. Just that if I did that, I would probably give out my identity and endanger not only myself but 
my client.” Ken said. All along, Ken was using a false identity and not revealing his real names.
He however managed to convince the ranger that he was harmless to the park but he let Ken go after Ken  
parted with Kshs 20,000 as a bribe! 
By the time Ken was leaving, Alphas and Achara were already gone. He was not even aware where they  
were but opted to just drive hoping Achara would perhaps text him and give out their position. 
Meanwhile, Alphas was driving towards Limuru to take Achara home since they were already done for the  
day. He was a bit disappointed as he did not get a chance to have sex with her. At her suggestion, they  
were to go to Hell’s gate gorge the following day. 
==== 
“I was about to shoot a leopard and then, boom! Rangers!” Ken told Achara in the evening as they sat  
together analyzing the day. 
“I also saw you. However, my guy did not see you.” Achara said. 
Evelyne had already gone back to Nairobi. 
“I had to be very polite to them. I was cornered and they were not in foul mood too. I told them I am your  
bodyguard or secret protector and I had to move close to you but keep my distance to accord you all the  
privacy that you need.” Ken told Achara. 
“Your negotiation skills are high, if you managed to convince them.” Achara said. 
“In Kenya, money negotiates. They took my 20,000. I had no choice.” Ken said. 
“But the boy is charming, I liked him.” Achara said. 
“You are not supposed to like him.” Kimberly said. She was busy on her laptop. 
“Nothing wrong liking him, not that I love him.” Achara said. 
“Fine, tomorrow, where are you going?” Ken asked Achara. 
“Hell’s gate. I want to know why it is the gate to hell.” Achara said with a smile on her face. Ken looked at  
her for about a minute wondering why Achara had such a charming smile. Her smile was capable of  
disarming anyone and enchanting anyone. 
------- 
The following day, it was Achara who took the initiative to lure Alphas into a trap. When they were at the bottom of the park, with her wearing a pair of shorts that were revealing her thighs, she began to playfully  
pet Alphas, playing with him all along such that the tour guide who was leading them just left the two love  
birds to do their thing. 
She grabbed Alphas and pinned him to the stony wall of the gorge. She grabbed his semi erect penis under  
his shorts and began to caress it gently until it got hard. 
Achara began kissing Alphas neck and slowly went down on her knees, got out his penis and began sucking  
it. 
“You have such a nice penis.” Achara told Alphas. 
A couple passed by them, two aged tourists who after looking at the two getting intimate, just smiled and  
walked away recalling how they would have sex anywhere when they were younger. 
However, when it got the time to have sex, Achara pulled out a condom. She slowly put the condom on  
Alphas’ erect penis and slowly turned to face the wall so that Alphas would penetrate her from behind. 
Alphas did not waste that chance. He pulled down her shorts to reveal a fine mount from behind as she  
had no pantie! He began to caress her shapely hips. However, Achara had her own intentions. 
When Alphas penetrated, she tightened her vagina with a very strong kegel literally chocking Alphas’ penis  such that it got difficult for him to thrust.
Alphas could not believe such a lady would be having such a tight vagina. He struggled to thrust such that  the moment Achara released her vaginal muscles, Alphas suddenly lost it and found himself intensely 
stimulated such that he ejaculated within a minute! It was the first time in a very long time Alphas had  
ejaculated within 2 minutes of penetrating a woman. He even felt ashamed that he was unable to even  
give her an orgasm. It was a challenge to him. 
Achara contracted her vaginal muscles so hard making them literally suck inward such that she pulled the  
condom from Alphas’ penis literally such that as Alphas withdrew, the condom remained inside her! 
“Hey, let us go! Someone might find us here!” Achara said quickly. 
“There is a condom inside there, I mean, I did not come out with a condom!” Alphas said feeling shocked.  
He could not imagine the condom being dislodged inside her. However, Achara ignored, wore her shorts  fast and began walking away.
Alphas shrugged and just followed her. They kept touring the various parts of the gorge until they were  
done. 
Alphas as usual drove Achara to Limuru and left her there. 
==== 
As soon as Achara got home, the first thing she did was to take out the condom that contained Alphas  
semen. She carefully examined the condom for a few seconds before calling Kimberly. 
“Come over!” Achara told Kimberly. 
Kimberly was surprised to find her holding a condom with semen inside. 
“What is it for?” Kimberly asked. 
“I brought you his sperms, I know you people would perhaps need them.” Achara said. 
Kimberly thought about it quickly. She gave Achara a wicked smile and said, “Girl, you are a genius! Yes,  
we shall need them.” 
----- 
Kimberly held a brief meeting with Ken that night. 
“Ken, we have harvested Alphas sperms. I know by now you are wondering what for. I will go with them  
to Russia. Since as you can see it has gotten to be impossible to trace this man, we will try to decode the  
DNA in him and see if we can track the DNA of him via the thermo locator. Once we are able to see his  
DNA via the thermo locator, we will not only be able to track him, but also to track any other person he  
fucks as long as he does not fuck her with a condom.” Kimberly told Ken. 
“You know so well I do not understand you!” Ken said. 
“I also don’t quiet understand but trust me, we have scientists who can do that. Meanwhile, I have frozen  
his sperms so as to go with them. I will go with them tomorrow. In a week, I will be back with some answer.  
Meanwhile, Achara stays and will continue keeping him busy.” Kimberly said. 
“Has this ever been done?” Ken asked. 
“No, we are about to do it, it might work.” Kimberly said. 
“You people are the craziest people I have ever met in this planet!” Ken said, “I am even afraid of you  
now.” 
Kimberly laughed and said, “We are called women, we bring down even entire kingdoms using our pussy,  
what is a mere playboy to us? By the way, once we get to track his DNA, be sure of one thing, even Evelyne  
will be able to trace where he works, who he works for, and your work will probably turn around to  
protecting Evelyne as she gets busy trying to unravel the mysteries behind that mysterious firm. But for  
Alphas, you will have to protect him too since we might need him in future and as you know, he is bound  
to fuck a few more girls there thus keeping our surveillance system busier with tracking even more  
people.” 
“So, if I fuck a woman, a part of me remains in her?” Ken asked. 
“Yes, for every woman you have ever ejaculated inside, a part of you remains in her forever, the vagina  
absorbs your DNA, and that is it.” Kimberly said. 
“It is time I did some biology, damn! How I wish I went to high school…” Ken said almost talking to himself. 
It was Kimberly’s turn to get surprised. 
“What do you mean?” Kimberly asked Ken. 
“Its complicated, just do your thing, you shall know the rest later. For now, do this and be quick, were it  
not for Evelyne I would have killed this Alphas guy, do you know he has already fucked my wife? Now I  
am trying to imagine a part of him is in my wife forever, I swear once this mission is complete, I am going  
to fuck his anus!” Ken said. 

>>The story continues>>


Please leave your comments below, they are highly appreciated. Also bookmark our page for easy access then Subscribe (IT'S FREE) to get notified whenever we post. Share our post to all your friends through the social media links below.

Post a Comment

0 Comments