Amazon

Tears of Marriage Part 25 & 26


Author: Gregory Wanyonyi

I could not sleep in the house when my wife is in the hospital. I decided to drive there. I had to see her. I loved her and she was my beloved wife leave alone being legally married. When I arrived at the hospital, the gate was already closed and the guard could not allow me in. I tried all sorts of sweet talking for him to understand me but all in vain. Finally I had no otherwise but to go back home. It was around eight thirty and the traffic in our small town was clear. I decided to buy milk and bread for breakfast since I was to go to school the following day. In the supermarket, I found the shock of my life. Henry was holding hands of Angela. The girl who had called me claiming to have information on my wife. He was holding her in his left hand as the right hand pushed the shopping trolley. From the way they were behaving, one could easily know that they were deep in love. They moved hitting each her occasionally as Angela giggled. I took my phone and decided to record them from a distance. I just wanted to have evidence. Not just mere hearsay. I followed them from a distance ensuring that they never saw me. After they were done with the shopping, Henry paid with his smart card then kissed her at the car park before they both went to different directions. "Angela!! Angela!! Angela!! Why must you have an affair with a married man?" I shouted in my heart. My heart ached watching this. How will Chelagat feel if it turns out that this is the same Henry who had impregnated her and caused her to abort the innocent child? Should I tell Fidelis? No, a real man doesn't break another man's family in the name of helping his wife. But Fidelis had declared that she loved me. Am sure had it not been that am kind of principled, I could have already bleeped her. Yes. I don't tell you that we almost bleeped. It was on our third meeting. After declaring that she loved me. I remember it was a Saturday and I was coming from church. I met her near the river. She looked distressed and she was crying. Her tears touched my heart and I went to console her. It was a lonely place sorrounded by bushes. The ground was clean and we'll carpeted by the green grass. I held her in my hands so as to give her a leaning shoulder to cry on. Little did I know this was a mistake I was making. She was too heavy for me and we found ourselves falling on the ground. She lied on my top and kissed me. Her  kisses were too deep and I found myself kissing her back. I was sandwiched between her thighs. Her dress was up and I could feel her pants on my cock. She then massage my body which was already hard. "Let's do it Greg. I feel you please." Her words jerked me back to reality. I was here with someone's wife. What if someone found us in this state. Will they believe that nothing had happened? Oh my God! I was holding a Bible in my hand and I was from church. "No Fidelis. Am from church." I replied as we disintegrated. "It's ok Greg, maybe next time." She said holding my hands. "Greg, I love you. Always remember that." She said leading me to the main road. "Hi Greg," it was my sister calling. I turned back and looked at Fidelis. She just smiled back. To God be the glory." I have scored to settle with Henry. I must get him soon. I said as I went to pay for my shopping.
I drove home feeling frustrated. Maybe I was bitter in my heart. Bitter because if two things; one because I was now certain that Henry was cheating on Fidelis and two because I didn't know who my wife was cheating on me with. In the beginning, I was suspecting Henry but now my suspicion was quickly fading because if the turn of events. On my way, I received a call from Fidelis. "Greg, am lonely in the house." She complained. "Can we meet up please? Or your wife will cause drama?" She added jokingly. I wanted to talk to her and this was an ideal opportunity. But not in my house. I respect my wife and the fact that am married to her prevented me from doing anything silly and taking another woman to the house in her absentia is considered silly to me. "It's ok Fidelis, where can we meet? " I asked. Instead of giving a straight answer, she redirected the question back to me. "You are the man please. Make a suggestion." I thought of the best place where we could have a talk without raising eyebrows. I remembered last time we met at night I was almost tempted into doing what I never wanted to. "It's ok, what if you came to town?",I asked. "It's ok, give me twenty minutes." She said and hanged the call. I was held up. I could not go to my house though it was already getting late. I parked my car by the roadside and started reading posts on Facebook. I had taken long without loging in. Not because I didn't have bundles but because I had limited time and above all my attention was taken by my wife. So after I logged in I saw a notification in which my wife was tagged in a photo. The photo was of a man that I had never seen before. He was standing at a place familiar to me though I didn't really recall exactly where it was. The photo was captioned "I love you princess." This hurt me and quickly viewed the profile of the man. His details were scanty and could not provide the answers to my answered questions. The only thing I was able to read was that he was at Kabarak university. The same university my wife schooled. Could this be the man who was messing up with m family? Should I send him a friend request or maybe just ask him why he tagged my wife in his photo? No this was nit being a gentleman. What if the man had nothing to do with my wife's sudden change? I went back to the photo and started reading the comments. I wanted to see if they had a cluue to solve my puzzle. "I just miss this place my dear." That was my wife's response. "Ooh welcome one of these fine days princess."The man replied. "I will and I'll come along with my husband. Don't forget to bring Angela along." My wife replied. This conversation got me confused. My wife was planning to visit a place and take me along and also she requested the presence of Angela. This can't be the man my wife is cheating on me with. Waith, did she mention Angela? Mmmm, let me check who was this Angela. I clicked the name in the comments and the photo that came confirmed my worries. She was the  same Angela who kissed Henry some minutes ago. In her profile she stared clearly that she was married to Stephen; the man who tagged my wife in his photo. "Ooh poor Stephen, do you know that your wife has just kissed another man?" I pitied him. I was still scrolling my phone when a call came through. It was Angela. "Sorry for the accident Greg, I wish your wife a quick recovery." She said without even greetings. Her statement worried me alot. Which had told her that my wife was hospitalized? Can it be that she was spying on me or she has an informer who was feeding her with information about me and my family? Before I could ask her anything, I saw Fidelis coming and I ended the call. This was getting tricky.

To be continued...

Please leave your comments below, they are highly appreciated. Also bookmark our page for easy access then Subscribe (IT'S FREE) to get notified whenever we post. Share our post to all your friends through the social media links below.

Post a Comment

1 Comments