Amazon

MAGICAL ICE CREAM - SNOW CAPE



Author: Kanina

When I woke up the following morning, the sun was already high in the sky. Annah was already up, and was in the kitchen preparing breakfast. I took a hot shower and by the time I was done breakfast was served. I enjoyed the sandwich accompanied by the cold passion juice, Annah understood how to pamper a man. I ate to my fill all through my eyes glued to the gorgeous damsel.

I had intended to take Annah to an expedition in Tanzania, she had articulated to me that all her lifetime she had never been abroad. I saw it as a prospect and I went for it, sure that she would really like it. Our destination was Snow cape resort, a famous joint in Tanzania situated at the slopes of Mt. Kilimanjaro. I had been there once when I hosted a group of former colleagues and we certainly had a good time. They had vowed to visit every year.

When we arrived at Snow cape it was at around 12noon, the resort was full with activities. Parents took a day off from their busy schedules to be with their families. Kids played at the bouncy castles at one corner, as parents hung at the restaurant chanting. Others could be seen at the bar enjoying their various favorite drinks. I had liked the drinks the last time I was here and I had always hungered to come back. We took our spot at the restaurant and ordered for food and drinks. We were also presented with keys to our hired room. I loved their fried fish and I could tell that Annah adored her fried chicken and French fries. We engaged in various topics from our relationships, family, marriage, work to politics. We shared so much in common and let the future decide our fate. After we were done with food we progressed to our chamber, I staggered a bit as I walked from the few drinks I had savored. In the room I lay on the bed as Annah took a cold shower, it was a quite hot day.

I woke up to Annah working on my dick. I could feel her mouth thrusting my now erect penis, her tongue circumferencing it from the crown and in a rhythmic way all the way to the base. I could feel her hand piece with my balls as she shoveled my shaft up and down. This felt so fulfilling that I could not help but whine loudly, moving my body up and down in the same rhythm. I must confess this is the best blowjob I ever had for life. Only one other lady had ever given me one many years ago and yet it was not that gratifying since we were both testing our sexuality. I remember she looked so repulsed afterwards since she considered it unclean. Annah was so proficient, I even felt jealous of the thought of the person she had practiced the expertise with.

I could see juices come from her already wet honey pot as she rose from her situation towards me, this made me starve for her pussy. I felt my body rise in temperature as her soft, sweet lips touched mine. Her boobs lay on my hairy chest and this felt like an intricate equation finally solved, our bodies fit into each other perfectly. Her erect nipples pressing onto my skin, I could not wait to have them into my mouth. My next move was impeccably decided into my mind and sure I went for it. I slowly moved here so that we were both on our knees facing each other. My eyes directed into hers, like two antagonists ready to go to war, we posed. I held her by the head, her braids between my fingers. I went for her lips, slow through the neck and to her nipples that stood horizontally. All this time she was all moans and she literally cried as I worked on the breasts. I camped at the boobs for sometime before ensuing with my journey downwards, I tenderly kissed her stomach which made her weak, I was resolute for my target. The clit finally and she literally went wild, her physique slithered on the bed left to right, her mouth wide open. I worked on the clitoris until she squirted on my face, her juices felt sweet in my mouth. My tongue went back and forth into her pusy, before I knew it my head was wrapped between her legs pushing me further into her vigina.

On my feet I was, she lay on her back, her legs raised straight reinforced with her hands. I held her by the waist and positioned her by the edge of the bed. This was the moment my penis hungered for, I placed it on her wet labia minora and gently pushed it into the vigina. Her mouth wide open she gasped for air as more inches of my shaft infiltrated her. "Wow your dick is soo huge, fuck that pusy hard" she yelled.

A few inches first, I thrust her tight pusy gently until she could house all of it. Her juices all over my shaft, this feeling was heavenly. I noticed that she was struggling to support her legs and I was happily willing to help as I fucked her hard now with a wild pace. I held her legs high, such that they were just above my shoulders. She placed a pillow to support her back and now she seemed relaxed and I could tell that she was really enjoying from the faces she was giving.

My dick still in her pussy, I put her legs together and put them on the right side such that she now lay on her side. One of my hands braced her legs while the other held her by her butt, at this position I was able to spear her even faster. The quicker I went, the wilder she got until she let out a loud, sharp cry "darling I am cumminng" this made me ride her faster and faster.

On her fours she positioned her breasts and head on the bed, so that her butt and pussy encountered me. Still on my feet I penetrated her pussy from behind. My hands on her waist I fucked her hard, I could not get enough of her pussy. Sweat saturated my body, I could feel it flow freely from my back down my butt to the floor. "This is my best weekend" I thought in my head, and hoped for more and more in the future.

She let me lay flat on the bed, over me she was, with hands she opened her butt chins so that my shaft entered her pussy with ease. This made me feel a sudden effect as it got into new depths. She rode me and she was really good at it, her boobs went up and down and I was really enjoying my view. Her hands on her head she literally took charge of my penis, her juices dripping down it. "I was missing this dick already." Annah said.
"There you have it, ride it now like you are having it your last." I shouted amidst moans. Played with her nipples until she was groaning with pleasure.
"I adore it, keep working…" I shouted while still moaning with pleasure. She took that, that I was feeling nice and arched her back further, continued increasing her cadence until I was feeling like my dick was being milked.
She did it so passionately until I could feel my urge to explode. I would cum into her pussy, this would feel so worthy. Maybe I could impregnate her, I thought. I wouldn't mind her being the mother of my kinds and my wife. We would make such a beautiful couple. We would have the best moments of our lives "I was in these deep thoughts when I exploded filling her pussy with my semen with every thrust and she happily received it. I could see that she enjoyed as I cum into her, she continued thrusting, milking each drop of my cum. I played with her boobs as she thrust even faster, I felt that she was nearing her orgasm. She was riding my dick with such vigor that it had no option of becoming flaccid after I ejaculated. Her moans had an effect on me as they made me even stronger. I had a chance to try all the sex positions I had leant on the internet. We continued for hours amid breaks to quench our bodies that we lost count of time.




We woke up to noises from outside our room, we had dozed off from the few hours' workout, she had collapsed on me. I reached for my phone to check on time, to my disbelief it was 5 o'clock. We were in another country, leave alone the fact that Annah had to travel back to the capital since she was expected to report to her work station the next morning. We quickly took a hot shower bathing each other's bodies. I felt my penis rise as I bathed her beautiful breasts, I couldn't get enough of her. We hurriedly dressed up and left our room. At the reception we cleared our bills. I was amazed about Tanzanians' hospitality and more so their fluent Swahili. I added a new word to my Swahili dictionary when I requested for a toothpick. The tall slender Tanzanian lady told me when she handed me the toothpick "hapa tunasema nipe kichokonoo" "Asante" I responded

On the way back Annah was all smirks, commenting about one thing or the other from time to time. She caught me by surprise when she said that she could feel her pussy marvel in her pants. I had no point of feeling embarrassed when everybody in the "Matatu" turned to check who just commented. I hugged her tight and smiled along. She had not realized that we were not the only passengers in the vehicle. At the border point we signed the registers and we were off back to Kenya. Lucky enough we got back in time to catch the last "Matatu" to the city. We hugged and I waved her goodbye. Unlike other weekends, finally I had something to look for come Monday. I felt that my life at the financial institution had taken a u turn for the best.


To be continued.......

Remember to leave a comment below.


 

Please leave your comments below, they are highly appreciated. Also bookmark our page for easy access then Subscribe (IT'S FREE) to get notified whenever we post. Share our post to all your friends through the social media links below.



Post a Comment

0 Comments