Amazon

Tears of Marriage Part 15 & 16



 Author: Gregory Wanyonyi

The breaking of the glass attracted the waiter who came fuming. He demanded to be paid for the damage caused. Without a word, the lady went into her purse and paid for the glass. "Am sorry for everything Greg, I didn't mean to." She said after the waiter had left. "It's ok" I replied. "Who are you  please?" " I know you dont know me Greg, but I know you. I know your wife Sharon and your two children; Ken and Shalyn. I work with your wife and am her friend. I have been desiring to talk to you but I have never had a chance to and from your mood, I don't seem welcomed for now. Please give me your number so that we can talk sometime later." She said. "It's ok 07012382**" that's my number. "Thank you Greg. Am sorry once again." She said as she left. I sighed. I needed to be alone. I needed no one else apart from Fidelis who had promised to come and see me. Ten minutes later, I saw Fidelis enter the pub. I had texted her where I was seated so she came straight to where I was. Her dressing code was tempting. Should I tell you that her thighs we're clearly visible not forgetting to mention that her boobs' cleavage was also exposed from the too of her sweater. "Am sorry for the delay Greg." She said sitting down. As she did so, her dress slid up exposing her inner thighs. She was clad in a white pants. Today she didn't pull her dress down as she did the first day we met. "It's ok Fidelis. What was it that you wanted us to talk about?" I asked immediately to avoid further temptations. Am  a normal man and what the eyes admire, the heart desires. " Let's have something to eat as we talk Greg, am damn hungry." She said. A Waiter came and she ordered a heavy meal for both of us. " Why are you not in your house Greg." She asked. This was one of the topics I didn't want to discuss. Honestly I had never imagined I'll ever run away from my wife. Not the wife I married but today here I am. In a bar just to be away from my wife. " I just wanted to refresh and go back to my house." I replied. " Greg your voice betrays you. Have you not ran away from your troublesome wife?" She hit the nail on the head. Who told her that my wife is troublesome? Does it mean Fidelis knows more than what I expected? "It's ok, leave that to me please. Let's discuss what you came here for please." I said with a slight tremor in my voice. I was getting annoyed. " We can't discuss anything here Greg. People might see us and tell our spouses that we were together at night and I guess you know what will happen. We shall ruin our own marriages rather than finding a solution for them." She said. She was right. Am sure my wife could cause all kind of drama if she hears that I was with a woman after I left the house. What should I do? As if Fidelis was reading my mind, she stood up and led me out. "Let's go Greg." "Where are we going?"I asked. Am not the type if a man to follow any woman without knowing where she was leading me. "Just come Greg, trust me. It's safer where am taking you than here." She explained herself. She led me to the opposite building and to my surprise, she had booked a room for the night. She opened the door and ushered me in the door from behind. "Finally we are here. Feel at home Greg." She said as she lay on the bed. This gave me a clear view of her body. Her dress pulled up to three quarters of her thighs being exposed. "Come and sit here Greg."
For a moment, I didn't know what to do. I felt lost. I had never imagined being in a situation like this. Not with Fidelis. I looked at her thighs. Chocolate and very smooth, just like a ripening tomato. Well rounded. My cock was already doing press ups, threatening to break loose from it's custody. For men, we are always affected by what we see and am sure Fidelis knew this and that's why she had decided to use it as a weapon against me. As if she was reading my mind, she covered her face with her hands. This pulled her dress up. From here I could see her Honeypot slightly protruding from her white underneath. Oh my goodness, for those of you who know me, they will tell you that white is my weakness. I was sex starved. Despite the fact that I played sex with my wife less than thirty two hours ago, it didn't quench the thirst accumulated for the past three months that she had deprived me of it. "Am waiting for you Greg." She reminded me. I went and sat by the bedside. I struggled to hide my protruding bumps at my lower abdomen. "What did you want us to talk about please?" I asked the same question I had asked before she led me here. "Greg, I'll be honest with you, please understand me." She started. Am a woman and I have feelings. Imagine as I told you, for over three months now am untouched. Am married yes but nothing has gone on between the sheets between me and my husband." She explained herself. "It's ok Fidelis, marriage has challenges and I wish I could help. It's only that I don't know what's up with Henry. I wish I could talk to him about you." "Greg Henry was not at home when I came here and it's not the first time he is coming home late. It's hurts me to know that am married but sex starved. Greg, since I was married, no other man has ever penetrated me other than Henry my husband. But now he doesn't give me my conjugal rights, what do I do? She asked. I wanted to explain to her that I have never slept with another woman apart from Sharon; my wife, I wanted to tell her that my wife has denied me sex for three months now, I wanted to tell her that my wife was the reason for my leaving the house but my tongue was tied. I just didn't want to demean my wife. I loved her and regardless of the challenges in my marriage, I had vowed to love her until death do us part. "Greg, help me please. You are my friend and there is no other man I can give my body to. Don't deny me." She said holding my hand. She started caressing my palm as she talked. For once I pitied her, I almost forgot my tribulations back at home. Slowly I was carried away. The feeling of her touch was amazing. Up she reached for my chest and unbuttoned my t-shirt and pressed my hairy chest with her fingers. The feeling was heavenly and I found myself closing my eyes. "Am sorry Fidelis, I..." My statement was stopped by her lips covering mine. She was kissing me. Things were moving very first and within no time she was pushing me on bed. Her dress was now high above her waist giving me the chance to see what her mama blessed her with. " Let's do it Greg." She said reaching for my belt. Just then, her phone rang. She wanted to ignore it but I requested her to pick it . It was her husband. "Where are you now? "He asked.

To be continued...

Please leave your comments below, they are highly appreciated. Also bookmark our page for easy access then Subscribe (IT'S FREE) to get notified whenever we post. Share our post to all your friends through the social media links below.



Post a Comment

0 Comments