Amazon

SMITTEN BY THE STREET GIRL - CHP 12


Adrian got off his phone call and headed to take a shower. He would be dealing with Marcus later on after he came back from the event. He never tolerated clumsiness from his men. Marcus had been clumsy enough to let the man they had captured escape. Focusing on the event ahead of him, he quickly put everything behind and got dressed in a well ironed black tuxedo.
Picking his cellphone, he dialed his drivers number.
"Russell, get the car ready. I will be down in two," He spoke on his phone.

𝑂ℎ 𝐻𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑦! 𝐼 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟!

"Hayley are you done?" He called Knocking on her door.

She was dressed in a floor length gold dress perfectly defining her small body, her hair tied in an elegant high bun. She had applied slight makeup on her face which perfectly made her look even more beautiful. He couldn't help but notice her kiss provoking lips applied in a shiny gloss. He was smitten by her.

"U...m miss Archer, we don't want to be late. Lead the way," Adrian said ridding his mind from other thoughts.

A woman deserved compliments. But he had not told her that she looked way beyond amazing. Hi ego would not let him.

The drive to Motrero's place was short. The whole time had been him stealing glances at the beautiful woman beside him. She had not noticed him since her eyes had been focused on the road. Arriving at the place, he decided to be a gentleman enough and get the door for her.

"We're here. I hope you will be okay. Just a little bit warning, there are many ogling bastards in such events so do not get out of my sight. Are we clear?" 

Giving him a baffled look, she finally replied.
"I get it sir,"

Locking her left hand in his arm, they headed for the big glass metallic door ahead of them. Confirming their invite they were welcomed by the men standing at the door. The place was full of men and women all dressed elegantly busy talking in their groups.

"Adrian Grey. You made it," A man said after walking towards them reaching for Hayley's hand to give it a peck.

"I wouldn't miss this Motrero," Adrian replied back with a small smile.

"And who is the beautiful Donna? Mind introducing me," Motrero asked eying Hayley's beauty.

(Donna means woman in Italian)

Thinking of a better answer, he replied,
"She is uuh, She is my girl,"

"Hmm. Let me lead the way," Motrero said leading them to a large table. 

The event continued on well, the whole time Adrian had been looking at the woman that had accompanied him. She sat there innocently listening to all the nonsense that was going on. Him on the other hand, he had heard nothing at all. But he could notice all the men trying to take a good look at Hayley. Adrian did not like the way Motrero was looking at Hayley too. There was something about it that was kind of strange since he had noticed him look at his phone a couple of times. He knew when something was not going right. But maybe he was just being paranoid.

"Uh..miss Archer, will you wait here, I will be back in a few," 

"Okay," Hayley replied.

The event had come to an end and now it was time to toast. Adrian headed towards his business partners whom he had sported at another table.

****

Hayley sat there wondering where Adrian had left off too. It was now an hour later and he wasn't back. She had seen him wander off to a group of men and women and now she could not see him anywhere. 

"May I?" Someone said behind her.

She had not expected to see the person in front of her ever again in her life. "Andrew? What are you doing here?" She asked perplexed.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" He asked smilling at her.

"Well, I do. I did not just expect to see you here," 

"How are you? I have missed you so much," Andrew said.

"Uh..I'm okay,"

"Haven't you missed me too?" He asked angrily grasping her hand tightly.

"Andrew,you are hurting me," She pleaded.

"Oh No! I am so sorry my Angel. You're looking so beautiful tonight. It took me a while to realize where I had seen you before approaching you. My Hayley," 

The man before her had not changed at all! He still had a very cold temper. She was still speechless. Looking at his beautiful green eyes, she could see the man she once loved. Once! All this time, she thought she still held the love she had for him. But she had been wrong. It was pity. She had felt pity that he had turned to be the way he was. She had loved him so much.

"Why are you silent Angel? Will you come with me? I promise I will be the man you want me to be," He pleaded emotionally. 

"Andrew..,"

"Yes Darling. Will you say yes?" He waited for an answer.

"I am so sorry," She was now crying. She did not want to hurt him again. 

"About what dear. I already forgave you about that,"

"I am sorry about that but what I mean right now is that, I can not come with you,"

"What? Why? Don't you love me anymore. We can start afresh. I have been trying to get you out of my mind but I can't. I still love you so much. I can not move on without you!"

"Hayley. What is going on here?" Adrian asked appearing at their table.

Startled, she replied "Nothing is going on here. Can we go home please," 

"Sure. That is why I am here," Adrian replied.

"Goodbye Andrew," She said and with one more last tear, she left the table.

***

"I will kill that son of a bitch!" Andrew growled throwing everything reachable on the ground.

"Come down Andrew! You had the chance to take the girl away and you did not! Aren't we taking revenge anymore. Your emotions are getting on the way," The person they were with replied.

"It will not be easy to take revenge on Adrian yet, we must have a good plan. That man is not easy to take down! He mercilleslly killed your cousin! He has to pay one way or another" He added.

"And he will! For killing my cousin! And taking my girl away from me!"

"So what is the plan?" 

"We must take Hayley first! She belongs to me and noone else! I do not care whether they are dating or not! She has no right to be living in another man's house! She is mine!"

"I have a plan!" Andrew's company finally said.

To be continued...

Please leave your comments below, they are highly appreciated. Also bookmark our page for easy access then Subscribe (IT'S FREE) to get notified whenever we post. Share our post to all your friends through the social media links below.


Post a Comment

0 Comments